Our planet is important to us all. We are fully committed to caring for our planet.
At Pratt & Chesterton, we endeavour to ensure that the organisations carbon footprint/impact on the environment is as minimal as realistically possible. We are committed to the following policy.
It is our intention to;
- Comply with all relevant environmental legislation and regulations, and with other codes of practise, standards and related requirements to which we subscribe.
- Continually improve our overall environmental performance.
- Set ourselves environmental objectives and targets, which address those aspects of our activities, products and services that have significant environmental impacts and that we can influence.
Our main objectives are;
- To minimise our waste and pollution.
- To minimise our need of non-renewable energy.
- To minimise our need to travel, and wherever possible to use the least polluting mode of transport appropriate to each required journey
- To minimise our use of supplied water.
- To protect and improve natural habitats.
- To consider the environmental implication of all goods and service we intend to purchase, and wherever practical, select those that are least damaging to the environment.